tayllor

Reporting to Staff

I don't know if this can be solved through some kind of system in TS or maybe in-game but ill start here. 

I think it's kind of messy when 50% of RTO Comms are just LEO saying, "[callsign] to any active staff." (response) "ID 315 is unrealistic driving" or something of the sorts.
I have been noticing when the server is almost full and super busy, a lot of RTO traffic is just LEO reporting rule breakers. I feel like it breaks rp a bit and just kind makes RTO messy. I feel like there should be some way for an LEO to request a 10-1 with a staff member in a quick and efficient manner that keeps reports out of RTO and staff & LEO relations smooth and positive. 

I know this post kind of sucks because all I did was address and issue without offering any real solutions but I feel like a discussion should be made to figure something out. So let's start here! 🙂

That's all.

~Tayllor [251] CHP Master Trooper~

id have to agree but we do have the @ script in the server which they could just use that

Staff Member Since 2/19/19 🕹️

Community Manager                                                                                                                                                                

@tayllorIt is considered breaking RTO to ask a staff member about issues like those, people are suppose to poke a staff member or use the beautiful in-game @ script and if they don't you can ask a higher up to deal with them. I personally enforce it but I understand not everyone does even though they should.