Alex.

Alex's CHP Application.

Minimum Requirements: You must be at least 15 Years Old, have 10 hours of playtime, and a 75% trustscore or higher. (Some exceptions can be made)

Okay!

Steam Name:

Alex. (link just incase: https://steamcommunity.com/id/alexdott/

15 (13/05/04)

Time Zone:

GMT (UK)

Activity Per Week? (1-7 Days):

3-7 days a week! I have school exams and my part time job to worry about right now, but I can most likely squeeze some time in every day of the week!

Prior Role-play Experience:

Yes, I have had a lot of roleplaying experience, roleplaying on here and other communities, I have had LEO training on multiple other servers as well!

Server Play Time & Trust Score /trustscore ID In Server) :

100% Trustscore and 1 day, 19 hours and 15 minutes of playtime to date!

Do you have prior experience using a CAD/ MDT system?

I  have indeed! I have prior experience using the OLD CADOJRP system I also have experience using the software CADOJRP is currently using (as of 14/02/20).

Do you have prior experience using RTO?

Yes! I have had experience using RTO's on all of the roleplaying communities I have played on. I understand the rules of RTO channels well and stick to them the best I can!

Reason for applying? (100 word minimum)

I am applying to the CHP because almost all of my past experience in FiveM has been in law enforcement so I have built up a generous skill set that I don't want to put to waste by not applying for a law enforcement department, I want to let people see my skills, and I'm not here just to show off my skills, I'm here to grow and improve my skills by accepting feedback and criticism on how I perform. During my time on CADOJRP I feel I have been able to play as myself on the community and not feel insecure, I feel it's easy for me to just get on and roleplay with anyone on the community with no hassle and enjoy it. This is helping me improve myself as a person because I can work on talking to people, interacting with people and hopefully improve my ability to spread joy around when playing. I need somewhere to put my all into a community department again, and here seems to fit well.

Why should we choose you? (75 word minimum)

You should choose me to be your next department member because:

I love dedicating myself to one thing, once I'm in, I'm in and will give my ALL to the department. Being on duty and having the strange feeling of having a digital law enforcement badge is something I enjoy feeling. So when I'm in the department, I am looking to succeed in the department, taking on subdivisions and opportunities.

I like to take advantage of all opportunities, that includes but not limited to; helping others, supervisory positions, promotions, subdivisions, training sessions. I plan on gobbling up everything I can and don't really believe in there being a limit to good things you can do in a department.

I learn super duper quickly, I enjoy learning fast, because that means I can progress more. I like to learn department SOPs and guidelines just because I like to feel like I know what I am doing when on duty which means I am always taking advantage of optional training sessions, ride alongs and documents provided by the department!

I will be active as much as possible, balancing life with playing isn't so hard for me when I am dedicated to one place, so my time here wont be short that's for sure! I will be as active as possible as a law enforcer but I will still balance my civilian experience with law enforcement just prioritising LEO over it.

Have you been apart of the CHP on our server within the last 10 months?

I have not, unfortunately!

Do you agree to the following statement?

Yes I agree that I can be removed if deemed unfit for duty!

"Do you hereby agree that, at any given point in time, we reserve the right to remove you from the department if we deem you unfit for duty?"

// ========== INTERVIEW INVITATION ========== //

@Alex.,

We have reviewed your application and would like to meet with you to discuss a position in the CADOJRP. The selection process is very competitive - we look for members who meet requirements and exceed expectations. If selected, you will have the opportunity to gain some great experience that will substantially benefit you with your future goals and roles.

We strongly recommend that you prepare for our upcoming discussion. Be prepared to extensively talk about yourself otherwise you will be disregarded in the selection process. If you simply respond with a few words, it shows a genuine lack of interest on your part. Remember, the more the better. Many people apply for these positions on a daily basis so it is up to you to show us you are the ideal candidate. We know everyone gets nervous, but if you are fully prepared and have done your research on how a regular interview you should have no problem.

If you have problems talking with individuals and strangers you would probably struggle in and we recommend that you withdraw yourself from the selection process. Be advised, If you provide any false information in the selection progress, we cannot bring you onto our team. Only a few members of our team will even receive this information.

Prior to connecting to our meeting you must have a functioning microphone as we will meet on our TeamSpeak Server at  There, one of our recruiters will meet with you to conduct an interview.

Teamspeak IP: ts.cadojrp.com

Although we appreciate your interest, your application may be cancelled if you do not take action within 72 hours (3 days).

Regards,

Thomas J, Chief

Recruitment Services

CADOJRP

Thomas J.

California Department of Justice Role-play Member Since the October 21st, 2018

CADOJRP Senior Administrator

CADOJRP Administrator's Leader (Team A)

scotty.png.37f6781f622f3761a1647d66d9368b8c.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contacts:

[Teamspeak] - CHP Assistant Commissioner's Office - Thomas J. (California Highway Patrol Department)

[Teamspeak] - Los Angeles Fire Department Chief's Office - Thomas J. (Los Angeles Fire Department)

[Teamspeak] - Communications Chief - Thomas J. (Los Angeles Communications Department)

[Teamspeak] - Waiting for Support Channels (CADOJRP Staff Team)

[Discord] - CADOJRP Support Tickets (#need-support)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Department Positions:

California Highway Patrol Department Assistant Commissioner [202]

Los Angeles Fire Department Deputy Chief [Chief 9] - Department Leadership

Los Angeles Communications Department Communications Chief [C-103]

Mecklenburg EMS Agency Emergency Medical Technician [MEDIC-17]

Organizations:

The Costello Family

The Capo Di Tutti Capo

Frank Costello

// ========== 72 HOUR NOTICE ========== //

@Alex.,

It is approaching the 72 hour mark for a response to your application, failure to respond to this application within the 72 hour period (by the 18th of February at 11:10PM) will result in your application being cancelled.

Regards,

Thomas J, Chief

Recruitment Services

CADOJRP

Thomas J.

Contacts:

[Teamspeak] - CHP Assistant Commissioner's Office - Thomas J. (California Highway Patrol Department)

[Teamspeak] - Los Angeles Fire Department Chief's Office - Thomas J. (Los Angeles Fire Department)

[Teamspeak] - Communications Chief - Thomas J. (Los Angeles Communications Department)

Department Positions:

Organizations:

The Costello Family

The Capo Di Tutti Capo

Frank Costello

@Alex. Give me a name and call-sign please. 

Thomas J.

Contacts:

Department Positions:

Organizations:

The Costello Family

The Capo Di Tutti Capo

Frank Costello

@Alex. Failure to respond by 6:00 PM EST / 1800 RTZ 2/20/20 will result in your application being cancelled, as well please list the names and call signs of the officers that interviewed you and trained you. We thank you for your cooperation.

- Peter S. Lieutenant.

Edited by Peter Santo

image.thumb.png.9e0437d5f6d8ef2b441c626262d711d3.png

226 Jersey Bride, there was multiple others in the channel at once, I don't remember who..

// ========== ACCEPTED TO CHP ========== //

@Alex. ,

Sorry for the mix up

California Highway Patrol Hiring Team would like to congratulate you on being accepted into the CHP. We feel you will be a valuable asset to our community and genuinely look forward to getting to know you, as well as working with you. A Field Training Officer (FTO) will be contacting you.

Once again congratulations, and welcome to the CADOJRP

Regards,

Peter S. Lieutenant

Recruitment Services

CADOJRP