Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
Russel Bufalino

Riel Pérez: Introduction to Los Santos County

Full name :
Official Los Santos County Registrar Document

Riel Pérez
Nickname Rio

Occupation Soldier (formerly)
Charter Pilot (formerly)
Truck Driver (formerly)

Family Gina Pérez (sister)
Georgina Pérez (mother)
Russel Pérez (father)

Spouse N/A

Nationality Cuban

In May 2018, Rio was one of 125,000 Cubans who after seeking refuge in the Peruvian Embassy, wound up on a boatlift to Houston, Texas. When he arrived, he was questioned by U.S. officials; he says that he was a "political prisoner" and that because he had an American father, he has the right to a green card. However, because of a tattoo on his right hand, which indicates that he was a militant in a Cuban drug cartel, his request was denied.

Rio was then sent to "The Homeland", a refugee camp that held Cuban immigrants without green cards from July 2017 to Jan 2021. Rio appeared suddenly in Los Santos County on November 29th, 2020. Two months before Cuban refugees are scheduled to be released from "The Homeland" by President Joe Biden. It is speculated that sometime around one month in the camp, Frank Garcia, head of a Houston drug cartel, offered to obtain green cards in return for murdering Mario Fernandez, an ex Cuban politician seeking asylum in the U.S. during rising civil conflict in Cuba. Soon after Mario arrived at the camp a large riot broke out. On July 1st, 2018, Mario Fernandez was stabbed eight times during a camp riot. The FBI claims it has zero solid leads though many in the camp speculate Rio received and "early release" in exchange for the murder. Today Rio is a respected Truck Driver and Charter Pilot in Los Angeles. 

OOC: Hi there. Here's a quick little bio on the real me because I am new to this community. 😛
I'm 20 years old and I live in Northern California and I like serious rp, crime rp, civil rp, and police rp. I also really enjoy any rp that invloves custom cars! 

Please say hi to me and be my friend if you see me on the server. 

Thanks for reading. 🙂

unknown (2).png

Welcome to the server!

Cool introduction, we hope you will enjoy the server!

• Like 1