Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
Sign in to follow this  
Sad_boyKermit

Sad_boyKermit's Ban Appeal

• Name:
    sad_boyKermt
  • Who banned you?
    ZyFynix
  • Why did you get banned?
    Potential Hack Client
  • Current Trust score
  • Have you been Kicked/Banned/Warned Prior?
    Yes
  • If yes Explain here
    Got temp banned because I had to leave and i told him before I left cause I knew he could kick me from the pannel so I left
  • Why should you be unbanned?
    I am not hacking theres problems with the server, I thought I received a kick from him because I had to go do something in irl then my friend next to them said that they were going to ban me because I had to go. I though it was unfair so the second I heard they were going to ban me I went on discord went to bots and commends typed %profile as I was loading in the server I tabbed to discord said I was temp banned but I still somehow joined back in but at the loading screen I saw my trust score went down by 11%, I loaded in then my friend said they were still there so I went up to confront him about why he banned me when i pulled up he was confused and I was confused then I just stood there for 5 minutes then he didn't say anything and perm banned me for a 'Potential Hack Client' I then went to staff support and opened a ticket. explained everything and here I am filling out this form. after the ticket ended I tried to rejoin but the 14 hour temp ban popped up instead of the perm ban I have it on video. I was not hacking, theres something happening to the server.
  • What will you do to make sure this will not happen again?
    I have no clue maybe dont join the server when its buggin. I wonder how will I know its buggin? I dont I dont know how to prevent this from happening again Im so cunfused Im as cunfused as that dude.

Appealed

I appealed the Perm Ban so now you just have the Temp Ban