Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
Sign in to follow this  
Jarren W.

Ster's Application

• Steam ID: https://steamid.io/
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/iTzSterfry/
  • Trustscore:
  • Name:
    Jarren
  • Timezone:
    CST
  • How many days of the week can you be active LAPD?
  • Have you ever been in a FiveM Roleplay server before?
    Yes
  • Are you currently a member of another community?
    No
  • If yes, what community?
  • Have you had real life experience in law enforcement, fire/EMS. or military service?
    No
  • If yes, what experience?
  • Why would you like to join this department?
    I would like to join LAPD because that is one department I have yet to serve for, I would like to also see what sub-divisions LAPD has to offer me. I have only Served for the Sheriff's Office and got 1 certification, which was the MVE Certified (Motor Vehicle Enforcement). I ended up having to leave that server do to the fact that the server went straight down hill from Admins not knowing how to run a server, people not knowing how to run a department correctly, and lastly people just being toxic and destroying the server, another reason why i want to join the LAPD is because its a whole new are to patrol, different RP scenarios. I would like to climb as high as possible within the COC (Chain of Command) for LAPD, as in i want to go from a Probationary Officer to maybe eventually being the department head or even being a commanding officer for gang unit and or narcotics task force.
  • Why should we pick you over other applicants?
    I feel like I should be picked because, one i do have previous experience as i stated above, I was a Corporal so i get the jist of how to roleplay when needed wether it be from a simple traffic stop, to a code 5 felony stop, and even a car crash and im first to arrive. I am also very mature when it comes to taking care of situations if i were a supervisor i would do anything and everything to keep the department and other patrolling officers in line as much as possible to what patches they have on to calling others out who break traffic laws themselves when in a pursuit (10-80), last reason i should be picked over other applicants is becuse when it comes to 10 codes most people have a hard time with them at fist i am able to look at them and am able to memorize which codes to use for each situation i am put in.
  • Do you hereby agree that, at any given point in time, we reserve the right to remove you if we deem you unfit for duty?
    Yes

// ========== ACCEPTED ========== //

@Ster,

The Los Angeles Police Department, would like to congratulate you on being accepted into the LAPD. We feel you will be a valuable asset to our community and genuinely look forward to getting to know you, as well as working with you, alongside the effort you’ve put in to join our community and department. Please join our Discord server and contact a FTO/FTA using the #hr-connect channel and open a general ticket, to complete your TS interview. Once again congratulations, and welcome to the Los Angeles Police Department

Discord Url: https://discord.gg/8ENGxsppmg

Teamspeak Url: ts.cadojrp.com

If you need for help please look at this document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12HbGJZb9bJpSPKPmmacftLnbNPKv5SV1Bta5Ka5gT3U/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,

Easton, Chief Of Police

Field Training Program,LAPD