Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
Sign in to follow this  
cristianperry18

cristianperry18's Application

• In-Game Name
    cristian
  • Discord Name
    nuclearkenning#4453
  • TeamSpeak Name
    1265 cristian P
  • Current Age
  • Trustscore
  • Playtime
    2 Days 11 Hours 16 Minutes
  • Why should we chose you?
    i think you should choose me because I was a head admintration on a couple of servers in the past and im coming back around in to big server again.My choices with how to a handle situation are pretty good i think wisely about how i should handle it base upon the situation if someone is reported. My leadership skills are good when it comes to my people skills i am very nice and straight ford when it come to me handling something. i don't like when people lie to me becuase when you lie is dosent go a long way. like if ur honset with me and tell the truth things will go alot smoother than you think..When it come to being serious im all hands and ears to do whet ever yall need me to do. Im always active on discord and ingame so activty is never a problem for me when coming to deadline or situation need to be handle.i forgot to mention i do have experince as staff on past servers.
  • Why do you want to become staff?
    I would like to become staff becuase it would open up a whole other side of a big rp server and i like to help anyone i can with anything with in game or out of game. My passion to rp is good.Lately i seen how your staff handle things are the reason why i want to join staff because yall decision are good and yall acctulyy willing to help someone out of your even when yall are busy.I had multiple people come up to me and ask for help when staff not around when im a cop i try to help to my best of ablity but cant becasue dont want to get into trouble by staff for helping.I feel like the ways yall do thing and the way i do things will help me with staff.I feel like if come staff i would be closer to a server and learn alot about how to handle things correctly.
  • Will you adhere to all rules and enforce all rules upon players equally?
    Yes
  • Member/Staff Referrals
    RavagerXD

-1 Didn't meet word count on both sections.

-Bazzi-

CHP Major 

Senior Administrator

On 4/8/2021 at 7:03 PM, Bazzi said:

-1 Didn't meet word count on both sections.

Joshua Dalton

On 4/8/2021 at 11:25 PM, Josh said:

-1 Like Bazzi said did not meet word count on both sections

-Jake W.[Trial-Mod]

On 4/12/2021 at 5:45 AM, cristianperry18 said:

updated playtime 4 Days 10 Hours 42 Minutes