Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
Sign in to follow this  
Apollo 13

Apollo 13's Ban Appeal

• Name:
    Apollo 13
  • Who banned you?
    Thomas V
  • Why did you get banned?
    It says for RDM which i hadn't even killed anyone in the past hour
  • Current Trust score
  • Have you been Kicked/Banned/Warned Prior?
    Yes
  • If yes Explain here
    I got warned for Shooting on PIP (when i was learning too rp and didn't know what that was) and flying while not in the flight RTO (again was new and didn't know)
  • Why should you be unbanned?
    I didn't get a fair chance at all, I was keeping in character and fearing a drug lord, and in doing so i listened too what he said he kept murdering me and he kept saying accident just self revive so i did not cus he said that but because i want to keep my character.
  • What will you do to make sure this will not happen again?
    I don't Know I guess not listen too a 8 year old "druglord" and just not Rp it

-1 You we're sniping each other and admitted you were both not role-playing.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Thomas V said:

-1 You we're sniping each other and admitted you were both not role-playing.

i never admitted too that i gave you the situation multiple times, did i fail rp yes, will it happen again, No. Did i RDM no, did i kill anyone on that island No even then i was banned for the wrong reasons and was given a very unfair trial. I do apologize for my reaction too it becuase he was pissing me off and i was trying too get out of the sitution because i knew it was against rules but i wantd too remain in my character. He was Murdering everyone he saw in sight and was genuinely rdm'ng i avoided doing any of that and breaking rules and during that "sniper battle" i stayed in character and let him kill me i returned 2 shots back but never tried too kill or fail the scene being threatened as a civ in a drug lords grasp. That was how i saw it in the moment from my peds pov.   But sincerely i do really request a second chance.

Edited by Apollo 13
I just wanted too add the apology and added info to show that i truly didn't want too fail rp or rdm or mess up anyones rp.