Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
Sign in to follow this  
Richard

Richard's Application

• In-Game Name
    Richard
  • Discord Name
    richardplayz#0001
  • TeamSpeak Name
    1280 | Richard M
  • Current Age
  • Trustscore
  • Playtime
    4 Days 21 Hours 28 Minutes
  • Why should we chose you?
    I have only been playing on the server for a few weeks total and love it, everyone here is like a family once you get to know people, This is something i have yet to see and its something i like. I have every chance is joining this amazing family and with that i have previous experience being staff in public servers, discord servers/chat forums. I am active and can dedicate time to the community. I do work full time however i can still show up and doing my job/play. I am always eager to help other players with things if they need help, I am that kind of person i like to help others out as much as i can. I know what it takes to run a small server so this will a new learning curve for me. I am always eager to lean new skills and abilities. Being apart of the Los Angles Police Department i know the server is a good place to call home and i will do everything i can to help it grow. I am accountable for my actions and under stand no one is perfect. Life is a never ending learning experience no matter who we are. I have worked in retail as a job so i can bring my customer service skills and adapt them to the needs of the server when dealing with players who are irate or just don't care. I will also be able to help calm down situations and find a solution for both parties that is fair and equal. Overall our community has amazing players and we can not let the ones who have no intent to role-play or just having a bad day and its affecting the way they play on the server.
  • Why do you want to become staff?
    With my few weeks of playing on the server i have noticed there are a ton of player who just don't care or don't know what good role-play is, Unfortunately a lot of those players wont learn from their mistakes but there is always those that will. I have seen so many people role-play good scenes or attempt too but are ruined by those who have no intent to role-play. I want to become a member of the staff team to help out those who want to role-play and not have the server treated like GTA online. Now every player who breaks a rule or does something against the rules isn't always going to continue, i have seen and know many player who have messed up im the past and as they learned they are now some of the best role-players i know. Being a staff member will help me grow as a person and help me learn new skills/abilities. i want to be able to help educate players on how to role-play better or just learn our server. When i first joined i didn't know a lot of the commands or key binds of the server i felt useless and now that i am a active member i want to be able to give back to the community in anyway i can, from educating players to helping keep the peace, making sure we can role play scenes out vs just having to 22 them constantly. As an LEO in the server this is a major problem and i feel the staff team barely gets to role-play themselves and instead have to respond to reports constantly. i want to thank you for reading over my application and considering it.
  • Will you adhere to all rules and enforce all rules upon players equally?
    Yes
  • Member/Staff Referrals
    cristianperry18

+1

• Thanks 1

Senior Administrator

Deputy Commissioner ★★★★

Pers P

Posted (edited)

+1 I Have seen a lot of time and dedication from him good luck!

Edited by RavagerXD
  • Thanks 1

+1

• Thanks 1

-Bazzi-

CHP Assistant Commissioner ★★★

Head Administrator

shemar moore swat GIF by CBS

+1

I have seen you react badly and I didn't think you had the right attitude for staff. However that was a good week or two ago and I hope you have improved on that. Good application I'll give you a +1. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Nathan S. said:

+1

I have seen you react badly and I didn't think you had the right attitude for staff. However that was a good week or two ago and I hope you have improved on that. Good application I'll give you a +1. Good luck!

Thank you, I know I'm not perfect and with that I'm always learning and make sure I do better. Every day is a learning opportunity. It just comes down too if we choose to make it a good lesson or a bad one.

Updated trust score: 100% 

4 commends

Posted (edited)

+1 100% Good true sore 

Josh H.

CHP Lieutenant

Trial Moderator 

217879231_tenor(1).gif.1ead9f57fdd75450a533be5f5d8fa3f5.gif

Edited by Josh H
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Administrative Team would like to congratulate you on Passing your Application. You can now come on for your second part of the process! Which is our Interview Process. Please connect to ts.cadojrp.com in order to complete the interview!

• Thanks 1