Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
Sign in to follow this  
Kiwi

Kiwi's Application

• Steam ID: https://steamid.io/
  • Trustscore:
  • Name:
    Kiwi Sanders
  • Timezone:
    EST
  • How many days of the week can you be active CHP?
  • Have you ever been in a FiveM Roleplay server before?
    Yes
  • Are you currently a member of another community?
    Yes
  • If yes, what community?
    N/A
  • Have you had real life experience in law enforcement, fire/EMS. or military service?
    N/A
  • If yes, what experience?
    N/A
  • Why would you like to join this department?
    I want to join the California Highway Patrol because I want to improve my roleplay more as a law enforcement officer on this server and see what more I can learn about for more experience. Second I would like to help out the department if I do get in and whenever I become a higher rank I want to be getting in the right people with helping out with training, interviews, and more that any law enforcement officer needs help with. Third I want to take my prior experience and use them in this department with my trainings, interviews etc. I want to use them to have other police officers get hopefully more experiences from me to help them out with their law enforcement career. Fourth I would like to take down criminals and to make sure that the state of California will be safe and to take them off the streets. Lastly, that's why I will like to join the California Highway Patrol.
  • Why should we pick you over other applicants?
    You should choose me over other California Highway Patrol applicants because I have a lot of prior law enforcement experience with knowing how to handle and control certain situations like robberies, traffic stops, felony traffic stops, car crashes, and all the basic situations all officers should know how to do. Second I know codes, Miranda rights, how to conduct traffic stops and be professional and mature when on duty as a law enforcement officer. Third I will be active almost all the time and to help out with the department to see what I can do.
  • Do you hereby agree that, at any given point in time, we reserve the right to remove you if we deem you unfit for duty?
    Yes

// ========== INVITATION ========== //

@{Kiwi},

The California Highway Patrol would like to congratulate you on passing your application, and we’d like to invite you for an interview with us. In this interview we look forward to getting to know you better, find out what your skills and weaknesses are and see if you’re a good fit for the department. All you have to do is go to our discord and open a ticket in #request-training. We wish you the best of luck!

Discord: https://discord.gg/hWcpJ4XK49

TeamSpeak3: ts.cadojrp.com

Regards,

{Michael C}, {Lieutenant}

Field Training Program, CHP

CADOJRP

Notice: Even though your application is accepted, you are not yet part of CHP until you pass your interview.

Notice: If you do not accomplish your TeamSpeak3 interview within 72 hours you will be denied.