Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
Edwin B.

Edwin B.'s Application

• In-Game Name
    Edwin B.
  • Discord Name
    Edwin B.#2026
  • TeamSpeak Name
    268 | Edwin B.
  • Current Age
  • Trustscore
  • Playtime
    3 days 4 hours and 23 minutes
  • Why should we chose you?
    You should choose me because I will be great asset to the server and I help out in any way that I can. I have a lot of experience with FiveM and how servers are ran. I want to help the community grow and give everyone the best experience that I can while on the server or in the discord. You should also choose me because I'm seeking to learn new things in any way possible and becoming staff will help because its something I really haven't gotten into. I'm also very motivated to help and make everyone's staff interaction a good on the the best of my ability. I also want to help want to help the server move in a proficient way to make the server successful server. I want to keep the server clean from everyone who wants to break the rules. I want to help out people that need it and give all the new players a great first experience when joining the server. I want to thrive to do what I need as a staff member to help the server stand its ground and become a better place for players that want to do great RP while still maintaining a calm fun and collective environment for all players and most importantly I want to make sure that people are following the rules and playing fair and treat everyone with respect while still having fun and following the rules and guidelines. I will also respect everyone as I would want to be respected as a staff member to enhance everyone opinion about me and how I maintain my duties.
  • Why do you want to become staff?
    I would like to become a staff member because I want to become part of the team that will take the server in a positive direction and I would also like to become staff because I want to be apart of the team that will grow and create a successful server. I want help out with the server as much as I can and I would like to bring a positive first impression to all the new players and create a fun but still well respected environment so people can have fun. I would also like to join the staff team because I would like to help the staff team that are very busy, I would like to do the small things that the higher staff members shouldn't worry about. I fell that I can runt things smoothly and in order the way the staff team would like them and keep things organized so there are no mistakes. I would also like to join staff because I want to get a great learning experienced so I can preform better as a staff member. I would also like to join staff because I want to help everyone and anyone I can and I can not stress enough I want to give everyone the best experience I can while in the server. I want to make sure everyone is following the rules and properly executing scenes that is fair to all LEO and civ's so everyone can have fun and great RP scene no matter what situation they are put in.
  • Will you adhere to all rules and enforce all rules upon players equally?
    Yes
  • Member/Staff Referrals
    D.Rodgers
  • Like 1

+1 Good head on his shoulders, very patient and Dependable

~ Staff Manager ~

~ QuickFix Boss ~
~ Just A Canadian ~
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Cat GIF by MOODMAN

+1 Good application

Senior Admin

Quick Fix Residential Manager

+1 Well thought out application, decent playtime and a good trustscore

iB5s ( Hernandez ) 

LAPD | Captain

~Joined CADOJRP on March 30, 2021~

momoshiki_fight.gif.fad2a5b978961871f01f52890256f411.gif

+1

Joshua Dalton

CHP Sergeant

Trial-Moderator

~Joined CADOJRP January 9 2021~

+1

Senior Administrator

Deputy Commissioner ★★★★

Pers P

+1

ETHAN D (A10 PAPA)

LASD C0MMANDER

MERICA 

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

If there is anything that people would like to see me change/fix please put that down to.

Edited by Edwin B.

+1

Trial Mod

LASD Lieutenant

HUMAN RESOURCES 

LASD_Star_150.png.543a7918e5786863ba658a57aec6732b.png

+1 good application 

Head Admin

cartoon network girl GIF

We have come to inform you that your staff application has been placed on HOLD for the following reasons: Staff applications are on hold due to high volume. However this will be accepted when more slots open (soon).

-Bazzi-

Retired LASD Chief Deputy ★★

Community Manager

shemar moore swat GIF by CBS

The Administrative Team would like to congratulate you on Passing your Application. You can now come on for your second part of the process! Which is our Interview Process. Please connect to ts.cadojrp.com and go to the "Head Admins waiting room" in order to complete the interview!

@Edwin B.

~Easton~

~Server Manager~

Overruled
Denied
Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

-Bazzi-

Retired LASD Chief Deputy ★★

Community Manager

shemar moore swat GIF by CBS