Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
Sign in to follow this  
[700] MerkkyBoy

[700] MerkkyBoy's Application

• In-Game Name
    [700] MerkkyBoy
  • Discord Name
    MerkkyBoy#2045
  • TeamSpeak Name
    1251 | Logan M
  • Current Age
  • Trustscore
  • Playtime
    6 days
  • Why should we chose you?
    Because I am dedicated to CADOJRP i have been here for almost a month. I am professional I have been staff in other servers. I will not abuse powers Ill do my job and keep it as that. Its hard to find good rp servers but when you do you want to help with its goals and make it thrive. and I will make sure Im following everything to the tea and not jacking around and making sure the server is not unenjoyable for people that I am suppose to lead by example. Thank you for considering my application. I am a trustable person and able to follow orders I will respect all members no matter the situation. I will be fare a honest with my punishments and get all sides of the story. I have the skills and experience to deliver great results for the job at hand. Ik I have a couple of warnings and 1 kick but I hope you take a chance on me because I will not let you down In this adventure. I really am dedicated because i want to be a good name here and be friends with everyone I meet and have good relations with the community I am here to stay for the ride. I will keep the server from being riddled with VDM, RDM, and fail rp and make CADOJ the best server It can be. I am not annoying I keep to myself. Thank you for considering my application.
  • Why do you want to become staff?
    I want to make a difference here and give my services if you really like a server and are dedicated like I am. I am willing and down to deal with the stress and the rule breakers to make CADOJRP the best it can be. Becoming staff will open more room to expand here and make a name for myself .Thats why I want to be staff I am confident about my ability to manage this server and step up to task that other people dont want or get and cant do. I am here to stay at CADOJ all i am asking is for a chance to help out CADOJ and expand the server for greatness Overall getting staff here will give me more experience in playing fivem and make me a better player. I think it will be a fun opportunity to take on and lead I plan on working my way up and getting to a spot to make the server great. I want to help people out and also make sure they have a fun time here growing and learning. I would really enjoy doing work that most people would say no to. I would not have put this app in if I could not do the job that I am tasked with. I am here for the long haul you can trust my ability. KEEP IN MIND I AM HERE TO CHANGE DONT DECIDE JUST BASED OFF MY PAST LOVE YOU GUYS :( THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING IT
  • Will you adhere to all rules and enforce all rules upon players equally?
    Yes
  • Member/Staff Referrals
    D.Rodgers

+1 Has been playing for a long time and knows all the rules, Also is vary fun to RP with 

Moderator, Nolan C

+1 Great guy , active 

• Like 1

~Trial Moderator~

~Quick Fix Manager~

-John B-

+1 Good Guy

-Bazzi-

Retired LASD Chief Deputy ★★

Staff Manager

shemar moore swat GIF by CBS

+1 Active member

~~~~~~Senior Administrator~~~~~~

~~~~QuickFix CoBoss~~~~~

-1 Active, But have had a few run in, just don't feel your ready for staff yet.

Edited by Richard

2 hours ago, Richard said:

-1 Active, But have had a few run in, just don't feel your ready for staff yet.

hes more then ready to be a staff member 

-1, Bad attitude, hasn't always been the most respectful.

- Administrator -

- LAPD | Assistant Chief

+1 Record is "ehh" but he was always level headed and can RP pretty good.

~Moderator~

~QuickFix Co Boss~

~John O'reily, Attorney~           ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.0f35a43443b42807fbf7dd9ec8abd319.gif

On 6/10/2021 at 2:59 PM, MrBoogyBam said:

+1 Great guy, active and knows the rules

Change that +1 to a -1 due to a recent event. Has attitude, asking for +1s

Edited by MrBoogyBam

-1 Horrible attitude. Due to recent events, I do not personally believe he would be a good a fit for the staff team. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

~Trial Moderator~ 

~LAPD | Sergeant~ 

-1 Dont think will be a good fit as of this time.

• Haha 1

~Easton~

~Head Administrator~

~1201 Chief Of Police ~

@[700] MerkkyBoy
The Head Administrative Team regrets to inform you that you application has been denied.
for the following reasons: Too many -1's
Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks

~Easton~

~Head Administrator~

~1201 Chief Of Police ~