Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
Jesus M.

[1G-03] Jesus M.'s Application

• In-Game Name
    Jesus M
  • Discord Name
    535 | Jesus M.#4658
  • TeamSpeak Name
    535 | Jesus M
  • Current Age
  • Trustscore
  • Playtime
    4 Days 22 Hours (will be 5 after tonight's patrol)
  • Why should we chose you?
    I am a deputy with the Los Angeles Sheriff Department. I chose to become a law enforcement officer in this server to perform the difficult duties of a police officer. Those duties includes: serving and protecting, taking criminals off the streets, and many other thankless duties that the city requires us officers to perform for the sake of the betterment of the city of Los Angeles. As a Corporal in the Los Angeles Sheriff Department, I pride myself with the integrity I have when performing my job. I am very understanding when a person is in a stressful moment in their day and they have to talk to me about something that is going on that required the police to be there. I take the time to listen and hear them out and make sure that every side of every story is told and heard. I also make sure to be very stern and take action when needed. I do not tolerate any disrespect towards me, my department and my city/server. I know when the line needs to be drawn and when to discipline when it comes to policing. I also love doing my job. It gives me a sense of accomplishment whenever I clock off duty knowing I helped the city/server become a tad less chaotic and violent. I would take the role of staff very seriously and use my time to make sure people have the help that staff provides and also use my discretion to make decisions for the better of the server by discipling individuals.
  • Why do you want to become staff?
    I encounter many people throughout the day, most of which are very courteous and role play very well. On the other hand, there are many, many people that tend to think that we are in a Playstation 3 Grand Theft Auto 5 Online lobby and disregard any of the rules that appear in front of them every single time they log into the server. I see this on an hourly basis as I patrol and take reasonable action by reporting them to the staff. I would love the opportunity to deal with such matters on my own behalf. I think it would be beneficial to add another staff member to the police force to deal with the trolls and rule breakers. Also, I would love to help newcomers that come into the server and give them my point of view on how to roam freely without breaking server rules. Ever since I came into this server, I felt the community was one of the best out of any other FiveM server. I would love to give back to the people that make this server great and also be another puzzle piece that keeps the server running smooth. Over time, I think that being staff and a police officer will maximize the amount of help and effort that I can give to this server. I want to be more involved with the behind the scenes. It seems really intriguing to be able to manage such a big server behind the scenes and I would love to be apart of that magic.
  • Will you adhere to all rules and enforce all rules upon players equally?
    Yes
  • Member/Staff Referrals
    John H

+1 deserves a shot at being staff

LAPD Lieutenant | 1222

CADOJRP Moderator

+2  Very calm and always professional.

~ Staff Manager ~

~ QuickFix Boss ~
~ Just A Canadian ~
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Cat GIF by MOODMAN

+1 Good Guy that knows rules, Calm guy in any situation, Very good addition to the team

EmeraldEye420

899609797_signatureforforums.gif.1083bae49a3e13615335c92d62e1c618.gif

+1

ETHAN D (A10 PAPA)

LASD C0MMANDER

MERICA 

spacer.png

+1 Very Nice guy

Shane N.
LASD Undersheriff 

Harry potter.gif

Posted (edited)

We have come to inform you that your staff application has been placed on HOLD for the following reasons: Staff applications are on hold due to high volume. However this will be accepted when more slots open (soon).
@Jesus M.

Edited by Bazzi

-Bazzi-

Retired LASD Chief Deputy ★★

Community Manager

shemar moore swat GIF by CBS

Posted (edited)

-ACCEPTED-
The Head Administration Team would like to congratulate you on passing your application process into becoming staff. For the second phase of becoming staff you must conduct a verbal interview, Please connect to ts.cadojrp.com and go to the "Head Administrators Waiting Room" to conduct the interview.

@Jesus M.

Edited by Bazzi

-Bazzi-

Retired LASD Chief Deputy ★★

Community Manager

shemar moore swat GIF by CBS