Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
Sign in to follow this  
Conor

Conor's Application

• In-Game Name
    Conor Haffey
  • Discord Name
    Conor Haffey
  • TeamSpeak Name
    234 | Conor Haffey
  • Current Age
  • Trustscore
  • Playtime
    8 Days 17 Hours 32 Min
  • Why should we chose you?
    I should be chosen over other candidates for many reasons. Some of those reasons are that I have a great personality, I know almost all of the rules and know how to execute them, I always show up no matter what the circumstances are, and you can always trust me, and I am the kind of guy that works as hard as I can to succeed in every situation. I work hard and never give up. I have always pushed through every complication throughout my life. I also have some life experiences with problem solving. Through a couple of years I have worked hard and became a camp counselor for multiple camps during the summer to save up my money and to buy a car. Through these few years I have learned patience and confidence and how to problem solve the right way with kids that are having conflict and I would like to take this skill and use it for staff. I always show dedication and I never back down. I will always do whatever I can to become the best person for the job. Most of the people on this server don’t know who I am but some of my favorite people on this server are Richard M, and some of the other LEO. I feel like my experience with this server will help me through this process. You can always trust me no matter what the circumstances are, I never give up, I show my hard work and I always show up, I have patience and a hard working and good problem solving ability. I have the experience and the skills to take on this challenge of a job and or responsibilities. All in all, I should be picked because I am trustworthy, I always show up and show a lot of dedication, my patience, my problem solving ability, and my experience could bring a lot to the staff team and will always get the job done and done in the best way possible. I have lots of experience and will use that to my advantage. Thank you for reading my application
  • Why do you want to become staff?
    I would like to become a staff member to provide for the community. What I mean by this is that I see many out of RP acts, I always wonder why they are never handled and this convinced me to want to become staff because I would like to make this community a better place I also would like to become apart of the staff team because I would like to deal with these complicated situations the right way. I would like to help because the staff seems like they need more hands on deck. I have always wanted to become a staff because it seems like it would be a fun experience and I love this server and I would like to support it even more. This server has changed me as a person, this may be weird but meeting all of these people makes me a better person and I think that becoming a staff member would be the perfect job for me. All of these responsibilities have helped me in life from LEO and all of these other jobs and how to do everything correctly has changed me and helped me in life and I'm hoping that this job, if I get accepted, will do the same with all of these responsibilities. I have always wanted to become a staff team because it seems like everyone is really nice and always the right people for the job if you know what I mean. These past few months have been amazing because of this server and I cannot thank this server enough for helping me through covid and has helped me with social and life skills and what I mean by this is how I was given lots of responsibilities and I have handled them all really well.
  • Will you adhere to all rules and enforce all rules upon players equally?
    Yes
  • Member/Staff Referrals
    Hernandez

-1 Although majority of stuff on your record is appealed, it is still lengthy. I'm a bit worry some in not knowing if you had actually made a change in your behaviors. 

+1 Although his record is a little lengthy he does not have any recent warnings, decent app, deserves a shot at being staff

LAPD Commander | 1210

~ CADOJRP Senior Administrator ~

HR Director

+1 Very good guy in CHP. People with larger records have been accepted into staff. Still has two warnings that are yet to be appealed

Joshua Dalton

~Joined CADOJRP January 9 2021~

~RFCd from CADOJRP August 22 2021~

+1  He went from being a little troublesome to showing he has what it takes, he is till young and has a lot to learn and becoming staff will help him learn and improve more. with that i have seen him improve in the last weeks.

Posted (edited)

+1 on how much of a good personality ive seen in him. Honestly worth giving him a shot.

Edited by Jake B.

+1 Good kid, good leo, we could use him in the next batch of t mods. He has a little lengthy record but its in the past. 

iB5s ( Hernandez ) 
TBD

TBD

~Joined CADOJRP on March 23, 2021~

0eb3983f5d4caf12407f9969990f4029.gif.a0aa32df20aed6aeb06b6b1c1bfcfe39.gif

+1, good personality and really hard working LEO. I think its worth a shot to see if he can do the same as staff 

+1 good guy hard worker and knows the rules 

+1 good LEO, level head. believe he could make a great addition

LASD | Undersheriff

tenor.gif

+1 Deserves a shot at staff

+1 Great LEO, I've seen him grow on the server, deserves a shot a staff

Anthony Stugots

LASD | 502 | Assistant Sheriff

Director of HEAT | Director of K-9

Anthony Soprano | Soprano Crime Family

Chuck Finley | Attorney At Law

~ Joined March 26, 2021 ~

The Rules.jpg

+1

Conor is in CHP. Because of this I know that he is a hard worker. He always strives to be better and is respectful of his peers. Conor would do well in Staff due to his ambition to work to what he wants and his respect even if they are lower. For that reason I think he would be great in staff not to mention his activity. 

@ConorThe Head Administration Team would like to congratulate you on passing your application process into becoming staff. For the second phase of becoming staff you must conduct a verbal interview, Please connect to ts.cadojrp.com and go to the "Head Administrators Waiting Room" to conduct the interview.

~Easton~

~Server Manager~