Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
Sign in to follow this  
Swaggposeidon

Swaggposeidon's Application

• In-Game Name
    Swaggposeidon/1313 Luca Rossi
  • Discord Name
    Swaggposeidon
  • TeamSpeak Name
    1313| Luca R
  • Current Age
  • Trustscore
  • Playtime
    5 days and 24 mins
  • Why should we chose you?
    Why i think you should choose me is because i work harder then my peers but i am also a team player i push my self and others around to be the best they can be. if Accepted it will be my first time as a staff but i am a quick learner. I put 115% in everything i do no matter if its something small or big, when i was a Chp officer in the first week and half i but in 70 hour patrol time within that time frame so i can honestly i work hard and i pride myself everyday to push myself more then the previous day. as a staff member i would be focusing on making the sever enjoyable for everyone as the sever grows every single day. Also i would be fair and honest, respectful and will hold myself to a higher standard then my peers because i know i will go above and beyond my job as a staff. Another Reason why i should be chosen as A staff member because i want to help grow the staff team and work on bringing a positive and energetic atmosphere to being a staff member. My ultimate goal is to work through the ranks and help lead the staff team to be the best group of people of staff as we work on bettering the sever in the near future. Another reason why i should be apart of the staff team is because because my passion to be more involved with the sever is unmatched i will dedicate my time and effort into being a great addition to the staff team .
  • Why do you want to become staff?
    Why Do i want to become a Staff member is because as the sever grows everyday the more the staff team is needed to moderated and make the sever enjoyable for everyone on the sever. my number 1 priority as a staff is to help as much as i can with staff work and making everyone experience in the sever positive and fun for everyone. I want to be staff member because i can help people late night where there is little to no staff so i can be of help in that area of staffing. Also why i want to be staff is because it would be great experience to add my Roleplaying journey as i am new to roleplaying. Another Reason why i want to become staff is because i am good with people and i enjoy working with other in a group fashion and meet all different type of people that comes in the sever, also i have experience with customer service so i know how to keep my cool in a tense moment and be Respectful while i during a staff Sit. I work during the day to late night so i want to be a big factor in keeping the sever fun enjoyable even when they aren't that many in the sever late nights. As A leo i noticed a lot of Rule Breakers but i know staff cant be everywhere in the sever so with my help as a staff member i will make it my duty to tighten up the Rule Breakers but can be Fair as well with everyone in the sever with the Growing Factor of the sever i make it mission to help and makes sure everyone knows the Rules and to follow them so that everyone can have fun and a good time in the sever.
  • Will you adhere to all rules and enforce all rules upon players equally?
    Yes
  • Member/Staff Referrals
    Sull

-1 Not that good of an app, put a t-mod as a referral, and doesn't seem like he would be a good fit to the staff team. Although has a very clean record.

• Sad 1

-1 i've seen you mess around in-game earlier today, would not be a good fit for staff

LAPD Commander | 1210

~ CADOJRP Senior Administrator ~

HR Director

-1 , last night was messing around, and got many reports on him. not very good app

~sno~

LAPD LIEUTENANT | 1221

LAPD HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR

sexy los angeles GIF by CBS

QUICKFIX HUMAN RESOURCES

CADOJRP Administrator

~Joined December 21, 2020~        

-Bazzi-

Retired LASD Chief Deputy ★★

Retired Community Manager

shemar moore swat GIF by CBS

-2 not a good fit for staff

~ Staff Manager ~

~ QuickFix Boss ~
~ Just A Canadian ~