Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
Jeff Bennings

Jeff Bennings's Application

• In-Game Name
    Jeff Bennings
  • Discord Name
    Jeff Bennings#1234
  • TeamSpeak Name
    Jeff_Bennings
  • Current Age
  • Trustscore
    100%
  • Playtime
    5 Days, 3 hours
  • Why should we chose you?
    I believe you should choose me because I've been playing FIVEM for about 2 to 3 years. I've got just over 1350 total hours on FIVEM. This shows that I've got experience with RP. I've been staff on other servers. I've been a co-owner and developer of one as well but after falling out with the owner I left, I have been playing on this server since that happened. This here proves that I have experience using the staff menu and swiftly doing my job as a staff member. I am more than happy to split my time half and half with being staff and civ, If I'm a civ and not in RP I will take any staff call that comes up. I will be on 6-7 days a week. playing for around 6-10 hours at a time. This shows that I'm committed to being staff on this server. I've got a whitelisted organisation and are a member of the California highway patrol. This proved that I understand how to do my job and talk to people. I do have some warns on my record but I have learned from my mistakes and have not committed the same offence again, This establishes that I have will learn from my mistakes. All my warns have been applied and accepted. I'm here to help people and hear both sides of the story, I will do this by having staff sit with them both and trying to talk it out. I'm a relaxed person and can handle people not following the rule calmly.
  • Why do you want to become staff?
    I would like to become a staff member because I've been playing for a while on this server and would like to do my part in helping with making the server a fun place to play on, I would do this by taking as many staff calls as I can and trying to resolve them swiftly. I'm from the UK and play in the morning and when no staff is on everyone just says that they should just break the rules because there is no staff on. I've seen serval people breaking the rules when staff are not on, I want to fix this by being active in the morning and making sure members of the community are not breaking rules. I would also like to be staff to help the server run well, Go around /dving cars, asking people to spread out and just talking to the community. I want to make the server the most enjoyable place for people RP. I'm also there to be active on the forums and help people there. Also, I'm active on the discord nearly 24/7 there to answer peoples questions, reply to people that need help, or just help a new player make a ped. as long time player of FIVEM I love to help people get into this game and play it as much as me. Most people think that being staff is just sitting there baning/kicking people but I'm there to talk to people, help in any way I can and take the stress of higher ranking staff members.
  • Will you adhere to all rules and enforce all rules upon players equally?
    Yes
  • Member/Staff Referrals
    Mikey J

-Jeff Bennings

ace-of-clubs-playing-card-patch-patchers.jpg

+1 

• Like 1

Head Admin

cartoon network girl GIF

+1 made a decent app

• Like 1

LAPD Commander | 1210

~ CADOJRP Senior Administrator ~

HR Director

+1 , Good guy, very mature, good fit for the team.

• Like 1

~sno~

LAPD LIEUTENANT | 1221

LAPD HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR

sexy los angeles GIF by CBS

QUICKFIX HUMAN RESOURCES

CADOJRP Administrator

~Joined December 21, 2020~        

+1 good staff app dont really know him but would be good for a shot at staff 

• Like 1

~LAPD Assistant Chief of Police~

~Senior Admin~

~K9 Commander~

Posted (edited)

+1 Good application, has a decent record aswell and would love to see as a fellow T-mod.

Edited by Apollo 13
  • Like 1

+1 Good guy

• Like 1

Joshua Dalton

~Joined CADOJRP January 9 2021~

~RFCd from CADOJRP August 22 2021~

+1 very mature great guy, would make a good staff member

• Like 1

LASD | Undersheriff

tenor.gif

+1 Great staff app very mature dude, would be a good addition to the staff team

• Like 1

+1 Decent application, Decent Record!

~ Staff Manager ~

~ QuickFix Boss ~
~ Just A Canadian ~
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Cat GIF by MOODMAN

The Head Administration Team would like to congratulate you on passing your application process into becoming staff. For the second phase of becoming staff you must conduct a verbal interview, Please connect to ts.cadojrp.com and go to the "Head Administrators Waiting Room" to conduct the interview.

@Jeff Bennings

~ Staff Manager ~

~ QuickFix Boss ~
~ Just A Canadian ~
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Cat GIF by MOODMAN