Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
spiderman7301

spiderman7301's Application

• In-Game Name
    spiderman7301
  • Discord Name
    spiderman7301#5443
  • TeamSpeak Name
    524| M.Richards
  • Current Age
  • Trustscore
    100%
  • Playtime
    24d 2h 52m
  • Why should we chose you?
    You should choose me cause I am very hardworking and will dedicate myself to the position. I've been on the server for over 8 months and love the people and the community. Since I last applied I have made some mistakes but I would be more than happy to be a part of the staff team. I want to make as much of a positive impact as I can and I think so far I'm doing pretty good. I was recently promoted to Lieutenant And couldn't be more thankful. There's always people causing havoc and I want to be there to put an end to this. I want nothing more than this server to succeed. I'm aware that my record could be alot better than what it is but if you look all but 2 kicks are very old. Those 2 kicks personally weren't the best but there's nothing I can really do about it but improve myself. Over time ive seen alot of staff come and go but I think I've proven that I'm able to be very consistent as far as activity and every day and I think I've proven my loyalty to the server. I have a great knowledge of the rules and feel that I can enforce them equally upon all players. I try my best to clean up the server when I'm a civ and I enjoy helping new players and just overall setting everyone up for success. I feel like there's a pretty good amount of people that also believe I am fit for the staff.
  • Why do you want to become staff?
    As I stated before, I'm very dedicated to the server and want to see it go in the right direction. Every day I see civs shooting on hold and what not and I would like to put a stop to it. Same with alot of unrealistic driving, one of the biggest things that bugs me is the unrealistic driving and just not rping wrecks. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon and I would be more than happy to dedicate myself to staff and LEO. I Know the rules very well and after seeing them be enforced for a while I feel like i know exactly what to do and feel like if i could just have one opportunity to show what i can do and show my knowledge i think i'd do great. I'm on at least 10-11 hours every day so I definitely have time to be active. Sometimes I've been in situations where it's early in the morning and the server turns into gta online and it's just a big mess. I want to make the server the best it can be and Now that I'm the age where I can apply and try to make an impact I wanna at least take my chance to do so. I will use this opportunity to the best of my power and I will act responsibly and i won't abuse anything given to me especially no clipping when not clocked on as staff because personally it annoys me when people use staff perms when not clocked on as staff.\
  • Will you adhere to all rules and enforce all rules upon players equally?
    Yes
  • Member/Staff Referrals
    Sun

Dre

M.Richards

Retired LASD Major

Joined Jan 2nd 2021

+1 always makes people laugh and does great rp

Head Administrator

Community Photographer

20210905163257_1.jpg

+1 Good RP's | Respects everyone | Good fit

Senior Administrator
EmeraldEye420

899609797_signatureforforums.gif.1083bae49a3e13615335c92d62e1c618.gif

+1, great man, knows how to rp

~sno~

LAPD LIEUTENANT | 1221

LAPD HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR

sexy los angeles GIF by CBS

QUICKFIX HUMAN RESOURCES

CADOJRP Administrator

~Joined December 21, 2020~        

+1 great dude as a leo and always does passive RP as a civ 

~LAPD Assistant Chief of Police~

~Senior Admin~

~K9 Commander~

+1 great guy, would be great fit for staff

LAPD Commander | 1210

~ CADOJRP Senior Administrator ~

HR Director

+1 great guy good cop has a good knowledge of the rules and always does good rp.

+1 

-Bazzi-

Retired LASD Chief Deputy ★★

Retired Community Manager

shemar moore swat GIF by CBS

+1 helped me during a staff sit and has good qualities. Also a good APP

+1 well know funny a good guy 

+1

~ Senior Administrator ~

~ LAPD | Police Commissioner ~

+1 Is a great Cop and his civ roleplay is great

Shane N.
Retired LASD Undersheriff  

Harry potter.gif

+1 Great app and great guy 

Posted (edited)

~Denied~

@spiderman7301

Edited by D.Rodgers

~ Staff Manager ~

~ QuickFix Boss ~