Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
Sign in to follow this  
DirtyDarryl02

DirtyDarryl02's Application

• In-Game Name
    Joh 177
  • Discord Name
    DirtyDarryl#1291
  • TeamSpeak Name
    1244| L. Ramirez
  • Current Age
  • Trustscore
  • Playtime
    13 days
  • Why should we chose you?
    I should be picked for staff because of my time and commitment to this server. I understand the rules and follow them and often inform new members instead of just reporting them. I have a genuine interest in helping this server and making sure that everyone can have a fun and safe time on the server. I understand how to take orders and follow instruction from higher up staff members. I would rather help players understand the rules and help them understand game functions as opposed to just banning or warning people. I have a Great interest in teaching the new members on how to use our discord, portal, and some of the ingame commands and functions. I understand what an appropriate reaction and consequence to a violation of the server rules are and when consequences should be issued. However, I am more interested in helping the players understand our rules. I am also interested in making sure that others aren't ruining gameplay for others by breaking rules. I have little to no tolerance for such things. I try to help other players when I can and make sure that people are having an enjoyable time. I have good leadership skills and I am always willing to take the initiative. I have a lot of playtime and I have invested a lot of my time into LAPD where I try and better myself every day as LEO. I have good people skills and now how to communicate to others properly and concisely. I understand the responsibilities of being a staff member and want to uphold that to the best of my ability. I also have experience with Teamspeak servers, whether its giving roles, moving members, or taking disciplinary action. I am a quick learner and I will be able to pick up the staff tools quickly and accurately. I know what the difference between being clocked staff and LEO is. I won't break LEO to go deal with staff situations unless I am directly involved or it is my scene being interrupted by someone who has decided to break the rules. I am approachable and I am usually available to speak and my DM's are always open. I can be on often to help users when they need help or require something. I think that I have a pretty friendly disposition and can be a useful member to the staff team overall.
  • Why do you want to become staff?
    I want to become a staff member mainly because when I am playing and I'm on duty, I still make sure people are following rules and helping people out. The same goes with when I am playing as a civilian. I like to make sure the server is full of people that are here to follow the rules and have a fun time. This makes the community a better place and attracts more people to the server. Also I have been a staff member before on this server about a year ago and I miss it to be honest. I have been playing on this server for I think 6-7 months now and more to come. I have seen the staff team this server has and I love it, they are all respectful and helpful. They try their best in making the server a better place. I think you guys should accept me into the staff team because I am on at least 4-5 days a week and from time to time I see people doing things they shouldn't be doing. I am a respectful, kind, polite person. I make people smile and have fun rp with them. I care about others and how they are doing on the server, like if they are happy or sad etc. Also now I can see who usually plays everyday and how the current staff team handles situations. I really love playing on this server and having fun. I've made many friends and have good relationships with people. I think I will be a great staff member and I will work at my best and solve every situation I encounter and hopefully be able to move up the ranks.
  • Will you adhere to all rules and enforce all rules upon players equally?
    Yes
  • Member/Staff Referrals
    Tyler F

+1 Good Player, Knows rules

EmeraldEye420

899609797_signatureforforums.gif.1083bae49a3e13615335c92d62e1c618.gif

+1, knows how to RP, great guy, immaculate LEO

~sno~

LAPD Police Officer III | 1243

sexy los angeles GIF by CBS

CADOJRP Moderator

~Joined December 21, 2020~

+1 Great Roleplayer, Knows The Rules, Deserves A Shot

+1 does a great job with leo understands the rules and deserves a shot at staff 

~LAPD COMMANDER 1210~

~Senior Admin~

~K9 Commander~