Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
Sign in to follow this  
Doc

Doc's Application

• In-Game Name
    Orca
  • Discord Name
    KeVin#0818
  • TeamSpeak Name
    516 | Kevin M.
  • Current Age
  • Trustscore
  • Playtime
    42 days, 19 hours, and 23 minutes
  • Why should we chose you?
    Over other applicants, I hold around a month's worth of in game time on the server. I have seen the server at its peak and at it's worst. I know just about all of the common problems, most new players on the server experience like menu troubles and local voice chat problems. I understand that staffing isn't just punishing players, it's also about making all of our community happy and keeping them informed on the current rules and how to's. However, when punishment is necessary, I have a vast understanding of server rules, including whitelisted gang rules. With my extended time on the server, I have had to refer to them on the daily. That being said, as Law Enforcement on the server, it was important for me to know and understand every rule and it's purpose in order to complete my "job". Over other applicants, I have a significant level of understanding and compassion. As law enforcement, I often take the extra twenty or thirty minutes to make sure that the right person is punished for their crime. It is my intention to bring this level of detailed investigation work to the staff side of crime fighting for the benefit of the server and it's community. Finally, I genuinely want the server to be a better place. I could care less about the privileges that staff obtains as long as I can maintain the peace and keep the community having a good time. I love this server and I love the people in it. Thanks for the consideration!
  • Why do you want to become staff?
    I've decided to pursue a staff position due to my overall dedication and appreciation for the server. At the time of writing this, I have put close to 43 days of playtime into this community. That being said, I still feel like there is more I can learn and more that I can do for this server. With the amount of play time I have, I've seen the worst kinds of people that only wish to tear down this great community with their racism and bigotry. It's because of these people I've decided to take up the shield and protect our family. I've tried my hardest to bring my best every time I log in and I feel that it shows. The reason I'm applying now is because I feel that there is more I can give back to the community that has given me so much joy, from the good times to the 24/7 robberies. I want to join staff so I have another way to help the family we created on the server, whether that means helping the new guy, or banning a pest. I have also heard that staff can have a great time while activated if they stay on task and stay committed. Based on my personal history with the server, it feels like a natural move to make and I feel that my experience would be similar to the friends who have spoke highly of staffing in the past. I hope you all consider me for staff, I look forward to hearing from you in the future!
  • Will you adhere to all rules and enforce all rules upon players equally?
    Yes
  • Member/Staff Referrals
    Bruce M

+ 1 Amazing guy and great LEO would be great staff!

• Thanks 1

Dre

M.Richards

Retired LASD Major

Joined Jan 2nd 2021

+2 Great guy amazing leo. Deserves a shot to be staff. 

+1, apart from the very little warnings he's a great guy, very polite, professional and knows how to handle stressful situations. I think he would be a great addition to the staff team

LAPD Lieutenant 

Trial Moderator

~Ryan J~

+1 Great guy, great LEO, would love to see him on the team.

13 hours ago, Swaggposeidon said:

-1 NEEDS TO APPEAL WARINGS 

sorry about that totally forgot lol I'll do that now. I haven't received anything for a while my last one was for FRP on a bicycle about a month or two ago. Thanks for letting me know!

+2

Head Admin

cartoon network girl GIF

+2

Head Administrator

Community Photographer

20210905163257_1.jpg

14 hours ago, Swaggposeidon said:

-1 NEEDS TO APPEAL WARINGS 

warnings are appealed! Thanks for reminding me

+2 Great Leo | Record is now all appealed | Knows rules | Worth a shot

Senior Administrator
EmeraldEye420

899609797_signatureforforums.gif.1083bae49a3e13615335c92d62e1c618.gif

+1 Great LEO and a great community member, would make a great addition to the team!

~Moderator~
| LASD Chief Deputy |

Top 5

| SEB Assistant Director |

~Proud player since 2019~

es.gif.9f4ebbf6c30c783743546c8008700b1d.gif

+1Love this dude! Great leo and great community member 

+1 hes a chill dude knows how to rp and has alot of commends 

~LAPD Assistant Chief of Police~

~Senior Admin~

~K9 Commander~

+1 | Option E. All of The Above and More

Anthony Stugots

LASD | 502 | Assistant Sheriff

Director of HEAT | Director of K-9

Anthony Soprano | Soprano Crime Family

Chuck Finley | Attorney At Law

~ Joined March 26, 2021 ~

The Rules.jpg

-ACCEPTED-
The Head Administration Team would like to congratulate you on passing your application process into becoming staff. For the second phase of becoming staff you must conduct a verbal interview, Please connect to ts.cadojrp.com and go to the "Head Administrators Waiting Room" to conduct the interview.

@Doc

Head Admin

cartoon network girl GIF