Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
Sign in to follow this  
Donski

Donski's Application

• In-Game Name
    loaf
  • Discord Name
    loaf
  • TeamSpeak Name
    loaf
  • Current Age
  • Trustscore
  • Playtime
    7d 23hr
  • Why should we chose you?
    I believe that while my trust score isn't the best(appeals in progress) I have an understanding of the server that will make me useful for the moderation team, while I have had issues with behaviour I believe I have showed I respect the server and truly love the time spent on it, I know the rules and have had run ins with staff and believe I would know how to enforce them without causing upset, I hope that my record while being unclean will show that I know the limits of the server and to what level roleplay can occur, I'm someone who is easily spoken to in game and out and as such wouldn't have a problem speaking to those who need spoken too or should i be the one needing spoken too I know firmly where to show my respect for the staff and server alike, most of my free time goes towards the server and I believe having some more UK based staff could help with time zone differences, I will aspire to be as dependable as needs be and as fair as I can, I am willing to work solo once I've learned the ropes but work just as well in a team, I haven't had the pleasure of being a member of staff on any of my previous servers but have been very respectful and dependable just as i have aimed to be here, I am capable of staying serious when the time calls for it but also like to have a joke which I can assure now will not interfere with staffing works, I will aspire to keep the community as fun and serious as it was when I joined some months ago, I can keep my cool in situations some might find frustrating and will aim to keep it that way, I sincerely hope I am considered for the staff team and am more then willing to iron out any kinks or flaws.
  • Why do you want to become staff?
    I wish to become staff as to help those who need it and present my self as someone approachable and reasonable, i have played on the server on and off for 7 months and while my ts doesn't reflect me all to great for many months it was high and i was someone who could rp very reasonably and have fun on the server all the same, i can be available for when staff isn't active or low during activity hours as well as when the server becomes more active, I ensure that i come across as someone who cares for the rp experience as well as someone who likes to have fun when the moment calls for it, i believe i will be a good member of staff as i can step in when things start to get out of hand, i can handle those with no intention to rp or those just being difficult, i will handle myself in a way that represent s the server in the best light, i will meet the standards of regulars of the server and make those new feel welcome and help them when needed, i will be sure to use my time while staffing wisely, if there are no reports to act on i will be sure to look for anything that may need setting straight, i believe i can enforce the rules firmly while still not seeming too harsh towards players, i hope i come across as some worth having on the staff team and will aim as high as possible to maintain the level it was at when i first started playing, i enjoyed my time on the vortex server and when it shut down i was recommended here and have loved every second ive spent here weather in the back of a cop car or running from them, i will aim to make myself as available as possible and meet the standards of those who staffed before me. i know the day one ban looks bad for hacking but it was a missunderstanding and i dealt directly with arthor to appologise, was testing to see if crypto glitch from beta was still working.
  • Will you adhere to all rules and enforce all rules upon players equally?
    Yes
  • Member/Staff Referrals
    GInger

+1 Despite the misunderstanding with the ban he deserves a chance on the staff team

+1 Good guy does good roleplay. He knows and understands the rules I believe he deserves a shot!