Welcome Back CADOJRP

CADOJRP was founded in November of 2017. We've worked to grow our community into a place people call their home. Through battles of their own, the players are what make our community. We're glad to announce that we are back for the reopening in November of 2020. We hope to see everyone there!
Play Now

Join Our Discord

Want to stay up to date and chat with our members? Join our community Discord!
Discord
News Ticker
  • Welcome Back
  • Staff Applications are currently OPEN
  • LEO Applications are currently avalible
  • Happy New Year From Cado!
Sign in to follow this  
Rob.M

Rob.M's Application

• Steam ID: https://steamid.io/
  • Trustscore:
  • Name:
    IRL: Robert McCartney IGN: Jason High
  • Timezone:
    GMT
  • How many days of the week can you be active LASD?
  • Have you ever been in a FiveM Roleplay server before?
    Yes
  • Are you currently a member of another community?
    No
  • If yes, what community?
    None.
  • Have you had real life experience in law enforcement, fire/EMS. or military service?
    No
  • If yes, what experience?
    None.
  • Why would you like to join this department?
    I would like to join this department because I feel I could do great things for the department with the right training of course. I have always wanted to become a officer in a roleplay server and try new things. I follow rules and I can learn quickly from the best department.
  • Why should we pick you over other applicants?
    Because I feel I could become the best officer I can be in this department. Also I have a great passion to be an officer and I do not give up easy. I think that with time LASD could help me grow and become someone in the community and make me feel like I have a place in the community
  • Do you hereby agree that, at any given point in time, we reserve the right to remove you if we deem you unfit for duty?
    Yes

APPLICATION DENIED

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying to the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department. Your current application has been DENIED. This means you’re no longer moving forward within our application process. Your application has been denied due to:

• Lack of effort

We politely ask that you wait at least TWO weeks before reapplying, as this gives time for others that are applying to get looked at and start the application process. Any contact to a LASD Command Staff member regarding the denial of your application will result in a permanent blacklist from joining the LASD, and will be referred to other departments at their discretion. Thank you for applying, and as I previously stated, wait at least TWO weeks before reapplying.

Sincerely,

Johan.M Major
Recruitment Services
CADOJRP